A Full-Service Auto Repair Shop
R & R Auto Repair, Inc. is a full service auto repair shop providing complete car repair and service on most domestic and import makes and models. We pledge honesty, integrity, quality, and excellent customer service, all at a fair price. R & R Auto Repair stays abreast of new technology and provides the most up-to-date tools, diagnostic equipment, and technical information. If you ever feel that we have fallen short in any of these areas, please do not hesitate to tell us.
198 Molly Walton Drive
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Customer Satisfaction is Our Top Priority. Call Us at (615) 826-1905
Engine Diagnostics and Performance
Every vehicle built since 1996 has been equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics System that monitors engine performance
A fully functioning brake system is crucial to your safety, the safety of your passengers, and the safety of other drivers on the road
Electrical and Electronic Systems
The electrical and electronic systems in your vehicle are responsible for routing power and information in order to dictate
Belts & Hoses
Your vehicle’s belts and hoses are involved in processes within the cooling system, air conditioning system, charging system, and engine
Check Engine Light On? Let the experts at R & R check it out for FREE!
When it comes to your check engine light, here at R and R Auto Repair Hendersonville TN, our auto repair and service specialists know check engine light codes and diagnoses. So when your check engine light is flashing, make sure you contact our center immediately at (615) 826-1905 and know that your car will receive the best care, all at the right price! A wrong diagnosis can lead to a costly part replacement that may be unnecessary.
To the right are just a few of the hundreds of codes, causes and symptoms. Each has multiple fixes.
Our expertise in vehicle diagnostics means we can quickly pin-point what is causing your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT to come on and we will recommend only what needs repair.
Some top CHECK ENGINE LIGHT codes are:
- Problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit.
- System Running Too Lean. An oxygen sensor detected a lean condition (too much oxygen in the exhaust)
- System Running Too Rich: The oxygen sensor detected a rich condition (or a too-high fuel to oxygen ratio)
- Cylinder misfire: A P0300 series of codes indicates a random or multiple misfire in your engine.
- Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction: Your vehicle’s computer constantly adjusts and retimes the engine so that it doesn’t produce harmful pre-ignition detonation or knock.
- Insufficient Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Flow
- Catalyst System Efficiency below threshold